Monday, December 9, 2013

Fall In NC...


As you all know I live in North Carolina which the fall here can be pretty tricky, some days if can be cold in the mornings and hot in the afternoon.  Which makes getting dressed in the morning a bit stressful, because if you put on a thick sweater for the 30 degree weather in the morning by the afternoon you are burning up in the 73 degree weather.   But I must say that I do enjoy the weather down here because it is full of surprises.  How are you enjoying the weather where you live?

 Coat: Michael Kors, Blazer: Belk, Shirt: HM, Pants: HM, Shoes: BCBG via TJ Maxx, Necklace: Ily Couture, Watch: MK, Purse: Phillip Lim via Target




I love the color combo of this outfit

How fab are these black BCBG t-strap shoes? I bought them from TJ Maxx for less than $20!!

Hope you enjoyed the post!


xoxo
Kiomy


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful photos. Over all great blog! :)
    http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!