Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Post Of 2013!!



Jacket & Sweater: Old Navy, Shirt: F21, Pants: HM, Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: Sira&Mara, Earrings: Piperlime, Watch: MK, Purse: Anne Klein



Hey Loves!! Can you believe this year is already gone!! I feel like it flew by, I had such a great time getting this blog started.  I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting City Hip in a Country Zip, thank you for your comments, for your likes and shares.  Thank you for sticking by me through this learning process.  I know that 2014 will be an even better year for me personally and for my blog.  I look forward to sharing many more outfits with your and I hope that you will join me in this new year where we are going to start off with a bang!!

Hope you all have a fabulous New Year!! 

xoxo
Kiomy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your last amazing look. You look fabulous and adoring the heels. Happy New Year xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!