Monday, March 24, 2014

Casual Sunday... 2 Weeks Ago!


Hey Loves!! Happy Monday... as you can tell I have not done an outfit post in a little bit now, I have been in a little funk lately and the weather is not cooperating.  I forgot I took pictures the last time we had great weather on the weekend (2 weeks ago) during a family bbq.  You guys must think that I live in my leopard sneaks from Steve Madden (I promise I will give them a rest for the next outfit post) they are just that fabulous and when you have not 1 but 2 toddlers they are really just that convenient to wear and chase after them.  I am super excited about this week since my blog is turning 1 on the 28th!! I putting together a fun giveaway with some of my favorite things so stay tuned for that! Thanks for being a loyal City Hip in Country Zip reader and thanks for sticking by me while things get back to normal around here!!


Shirt & Jeans: H&M, Jacket: c/o Conversation Pieces (here), Sneakers: Steve Madden (here), Necklace: Sira & Mara (here), Earrings: Piperlime, Sunnies: Ray-Ban



Hope you all have a fabulous week!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!