Monday, April 7, 2014

Feeling A Little Gray.



 Hey Loves! Happy Monday... Do you ever wake up feeling a little gray? Well that is how I felt when I put this outfit together, maybe it has been all the stress lately.  I actually like the way this outfit turned out it is an easy easy mommy chic outfit just switch out the booties for a cute air of flats.  Have you ever picked out an outfit that matches your mood?  Don't forget to enter my giveaway here


 Sweater: Peter Pilotto for Target, Jeans: HM, Booties: Madden Girl via Belk, Purse: Micheal Kors via TJ Maxx, Watch: MK, Necklace: Lola Blue the Closet


Hope you have a fabulous week.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Almost bought that sweater! Your outfit is all gray but that bloom of blue is so hopeful! Tres chic!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Betty! I am giving one away in the giveaway I have going on did you enter? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!