Tuesday, April 15, 2014

La Familia De Hoy...Part 2!


This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Johnson & Johnson and Latina Bloggers Connect, but all opinions are my own.


Back in November I did a post in collaboration with J&J and Latinas Bloggers Connect to help choose a spokes family for the Johnson & Johnson La Familia de Hoy.  The winning family was La Familia Jimenez they are a big family who 3 out of the 4 brothers live right next to each other.  The Jimenez Family shares a special bond.  They are constantly looking out for each other, whether is babysitting each other’s children, attending family gatherings on special occasions, getting together for weekend BBQ’s or going to Juan’s boys’ soccer games.  Their commitment in life is to pass on their traditional values and Hispanic roots in the younger generation.

I feel like my family is a lot like the Jimenez family although I do not have all of my family here we are close like the Jimenez family. Even though I do not have my family close I have some friends that are like family that they come over to my house with their kids and we have BBQ's, we go to the kids soccer games, and we also babysit for each other. Sometimes it is not about having blood relatives around if you have a close knit group of friends that can be like your family that is always a blessing. I have always know Johnson & Johnson to be a company that is based on family products and I have come to love their products for my family. Bath time at my house is always something I look forward to because it is a special bonding time with my boys where they play in the water and sometimes even give me a bath. I know that I am using products that are safe for their sensitive skin.




 I truly love this Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo and Conditioner, it leaves their hair easy to manage,well nourished, healthy, and tangle free, I also love that this is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner which is hassle free and kills 2 birds with one stone.  The added bonus of course it is that it's tear free so it does not harm my boy's eyes.


After bath time is time to moisturize their skin and I love using the Lubiderm lotion because not only does it moisturize their skin for 24 hours but it leaves their skin super soft because it has Vitamin B5 and nutrients that are essential for your skin to great.  The lotion dries very quick and it does not leave their skin or mine (because I use it too) feeling greasy.




They had just as much fun as I did shooting this post.  Thank you all for reading! 

 La Familia de Hoy Facebook Page
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!