Thursday, April 3, 2014

Transitioning Into Spring.....Finally!


Helloooo My Loves!! How is everyone doing on this lovely rainy Thursday? So as you can see I have been a little behind this week.. it just seems like everything has come up from every angle.  I am going to apologize in advance for the picture quality on these pics I really don't know what happened to my camera.  So the weather has been gradually getting better here in NC, and when I think of Spring it just warms my heart the only thing that I really don't like is that fact that some days it is still cold in the morning and super hot in the afternoon so a perfect way to dress for this weather is to add a blazer to anything that you are wearing, it will help keep you warm and let's face it a blazer adds instant chicness (I don't know if that is really a word but I am going with it) to any outfit.  What are you spring tips?

Shirt: American Eagles (thrifted) (love this style), Blazer: HM (similar), Pants: LEI via Walmart, Shoes: Nine West (similar), Purse: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx (love this option), Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Necklace: Ily Couture (here), Watch: Michael Kors


I had to put this picture in here because I love the way my hair turned out that day =)
Hope you are having a fabulous week!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!