Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Metallic Perforated Heels

 Hello my loves! How is everyone's week going so far? as most of you are aware there was a pretty big storm that past through and here in NC after the storm passed its been chilly in the morning so I had to pull out my faux leather jacket from the closet this morning.  This weather has been all over the place I am just glad the rest of the week is suppose to warm up and be beautiful.  So you have probably noticed that I've been wearing these heels all the time... and I loooove them I got them at Ross in Orlando (on my work trip) and they are the best $17 I've spent, these shoes are light, comfy and very stylish.

 Shirt: Local Store (old), Pants and Jacket: H&M, Shoes: Anne Michelle via Ross, Purse: MK via TJ Maxx, Watch: MK, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Necklace: Ily Couture

Have a good rest of the week!

post signature


  1. Great look and love those booties. Also great peplum top!

  2. Loving the style on this post. Those heels look fabulous!


Share you thoughts, I would love to read them!